- Alumni & Donors
- Our project
- News & Events
Home > #USA Online Fair: Sciences Po's first online internship and young graduate job fair for the United States
#USA Online Fair: Sciences Po's first online internship and young graduate job fair for the United States
For the first time, Sciences Po is featuring job and internship opportunities in the United States with the #USA online career fair. Why the United States? Sciences Po has been steadily developing collaboration with North American partners since the early 1990s. Today, the United States and Canada are the destinations most commonly chosen by Sciences Po students for their study abroad. North American students form the second largest group of international students at Sciences Po, just after students from the European Union. Over 850 North American students study at Sciences Po each year. The USA are also the third preferred destination for Sciences Po Young Graduates according to the Sciences Po Graduate Employability Survey report.
How does it work?
- Create an Employer account [once created please allow a short delay for validation of the account]
- Should you already have an account, and/or once your Employer account is valid, access our job board and post your offer [should you not be willing to offer Visa Sponsorship, please indicate it clearly in your post!]
- Your offer(s) will be highlighted on Sciences Po Carrières for three months!
Learn More about Sciences Po
- Consult our guide for employers 'Recruit at Sciences Po’. This guide provides the relevant information about our students, the careers we train them for and how to leverage this great pool of talent to meet your recruitment needs.
- More info on recruiting Interns at undergraduate and graduate level
- Contact Cyriel Pelletier [email@example.com] should you have any question or need additional information on Sciences Po Carrières.