Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship
The Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship designed to attract the brightest and most deserving students to the Dual BA program between Sciences Po and Freie Universität Berlin.
It encourages promising young individuals to commit to Europe by giving them the keys to law, economics, history, political science, and sociology; the opportunity to speak at least three languages; and the ability to navigate in both German and French cultures.
The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po, in addition to a living allowance of $6.000/year for the two years spent on Sciences Po's French-German European Campus in Nancy, and a living allowance of $7.000/year for the two years spent at the Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie Universität.
The candidate must be admitted at Sciences Po's dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin.
The Scholarship is awarded to a student who exemplifies the values promoted by Stephen M. Kellen:
- Excellence – as reflected in academic achievement
- Vision – as demonstrated through a written submission on a selected topic
- Generosity – as shown in a commitment to service to others
Applicants must send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, before June 21, 2022 (3 PM ET).
- Complete the online application form
- Personal statement. Considering Kellen’s commitment to Berlin, please describe your motivation to study in the city of Berlin (350 words, in English)
- Essay. You are the spokesperson for a group of young Europeans invited to the World Center for Peace, Freedom and Human Rights in Verdun for the dedication of the exhibition Resistance in Ukraine. Write your speech (1500 words, in English)
The Selection Committee is composed of representatives of Sciences Po and the Sciences Po American Foundation.
Applicants will apply by June 21, 2022 at 3:00 PM Eastern Time.
For more information, please contact Fabian Welt : email@example.com.