2019 Annual Benefit Dinner
The US Sciences Po Foundation looks forward to hosting our Annual Benefit Dinner in New York on November 18, 2019 at Gotham Hall, 1356 Broadway in New York.
We have the pleasure of welcoming honoree and keynote speaker President Nicolas Sarkozy and special guest Hala Gorani, Anchor and Correspondent for CNN International in London.
Please visit the dedicated website for additional information.
Past Annual Benefit Dinners
- Annual Benefit 2018: in 2018, we had the pleasure of welcoming honoree and keynote spekaer Eric Schmidt of Alphabet. Eric’s remarksechoed the ambitions of Sciences Po’s founder Émile Boutmy to “shape free minds, capable of understanding the world in order to transform it.” We are grateful also to Ken Jacobs for his observations about Sciences Po’s deep pool of talent and his firm’s success in recruiting from among our best minds, which highlighted the school’s preeminent position among French and international universities.
- Annual Benefit 2017 : in 2017, we had the pleasure of welcoming honoree and keynote speaker Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Founder and Chief Executive, Coalition for Inclusive Capitalism; and special guest Gillian Tett.
- Annual Benefit 2016 : in 2016, the Gala featured a panel discussion of Women Leaders to reflect the leading role of women in all walks of public and corporate affairs globally. Attendees had the privilege to listen to the stories of four stunning women leaders: Dr. Karen Donfried, president of the Greman Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF), Bianca Jagger, Founder, President and Chief Executive of the Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation, Sophie L’Hélias, Director Kering and founder LeaderXXchange™, and Virginie Morgon, CEO, Eurazeo. Non only successful, these women are also engaged and shared with the audience their commitment to the woman and their love of challenge.
- Annual Benefit 2015 : in 2015, the US Sciences Po Foundation hosted its 5th Annual Benefit Dinner in New York on November 9, 2015 at the Mandarin Oriental, and welcomed keynote speaker and honoree Bernard Kouchner, Founder of Doctors Without Borders and former French Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Special Guest Adam Gopnik.
- For additional information on our Galas between 2011 and 2014, see Annual Benefit 2011-2014. Guests included Maurice Lévy, Chairman & CEO, Publicis Groupe, Stephan Schwarzman, CEO and co-founder of Blackstone, Erik Schatzker, editor-at-large at Bloomberg Television and Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund.