The Alumni Committee seeks to foster the community among Sciences Po graduates, and former students generating a valuable and powerful international network anchored in the United States. Alumni activities operate under the umbrella of the American Foundation which works closely with Sciences Po.
We have hubs in Boston, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, and Washington DC.
The Alumni Committee creates networking opportunities by organizing cultural and social events, debates and other academic and business activities.
Notable Sciences Po Alumni in the U.S.
- Bertrand Badré, Managing Director of the World Bank (2013-2016), CEO and Founder of BlueOrange Capital
- Michel David-Weill, chairman and CEO of Lazard (1977-2001)
- Stanley Hoffmann (27 November 1928 – 13 September 2015), Harvard University professor
- Hubert Joly, chairman and CEO of Best Buy Co since 2012
- Jean-Pierre Lacroix, Under-Secretary-General for Peacekeeping Operations, United Nations since 2017
- Philippe Le Houerou, President of the IFC-World Bank Group since 2016
- Anthony Aslou, analyst with the U.S. Department of State
- Max Bouchet, research analyst at the Brookings Institution
- François Delattre, secretary General of the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Sophie Durey, co-founder of Twin Peaks Family
- Maëlle Gavet, COO of Compass: "We need engineers who can both code and read the Economist. We need engineers obsessed with transforming society"
- Gregory Hrycaj, from Sciences Po to Analog Devices, a global leader in the production of semiconductors
- Rohan Kocharekar, Resident Fellow at the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy in Boston
- Michel Perez, from his US dream to fighting money laundering