Web accessibility of the Summer School website
In compliance with level AA of the RGAA 3 (the General Accessibility Guidelines for French websites), the Sciences Po Summer School website has been optimised to make it as accessible as possible for handicapped persons.
Nevertheless, some contents are not accessible :
- lack of alt attribute on the Google maps ; the link doesn't specify the opening in a new window,
- lack of audio description, text alternative and captions for the videos,
- PDFs documents are not always accessible,
- the scaling of content is not always operative; we must rely on the zoom support of most modern browsers,
- when switching between languages, the language of each passage of text is not always identified.
The language assessment tests are not entirely accessible. An alternative language test is available for visually-impaired persons who cannot access them. Please contact the Summer School team at summer.school-at-sciencespo.fr for more information.
We are committed to maintaining the highest standard of quality for the site. Nevertheless, given the dynamic and living nature of the site, it is possible that the accessibility of some content may be temporarily impaired.
If you experience any difficulty, please notify us. We will make every effort to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If you find that a document is not accessible and you have problems accessing its contents, please contact us.
Digital accessibility contact: eve.demaziere-at-sciences-po.fr