Tuition and Fees
2019 Pre-College Programme Fees
Programme fees: 5,350 €
Programme fees include:
- All courses, books, and study materials
- Accommodation and meals
- Excursions and activities
- Transportation during the programme
Programme fees do not include:
- Travel to Paris for arrival and departure
- Medical insurance (and possible medical fees) during your stay in France. Please note that, as part of their registration in the programme, admitted students will be asked to provide proof of a comprehensive health insurance (including medical care, emergency hospital treatment and repatriation to home country).
In 2019, applicants must pay a 30 € application fee at the time of their application. The fee is payable online by credit card at the end of the application process.
The Summer School is not able to offer any scholarships. We encourage prospective students to check with their schools and local embassies to see if they may secure additional funding.