Tuition and fees of the Pre-College Programme
2023 Programme fees
The programme fees for the Pre-College Programme are the following:
- On-campus session (three weeks): €5870
Programme fees include:
- All courses, books, and study materials
- Accommodation and meals
- Excursions and activities
- Transportation during the programme
Programme fees do not include:
- Travel to Paris for arrival and departure
- Medical insurance (and possible medical fees) during your stay in France. Please note that, as part of their registration in the programme, admitted students will be asked to provide proof of a comprehensive health insurance (including medical care, emergency hospital treatment and repatriation to home country).
The programme fees for the Online Session of the Pre-College Programme are €1230.
These fees include all e-books, academic materials and access to the Sciences Po online resources. For more information regarding the Online Session of the Pre-College Programme, please refer to the page Online Session.
All applicants must pay a €50 application fee at the time of their application. The fee is payable online only by credit card at the end of the application process. The application fee is non-refundable.
The Summer School is not able to offer any scholarships. We encourage prospective students to check with their schools and local embassies to see if they may secure additional funding.
Refund, cancellation and modification policy
The 2023 Pre-College Programme Programme Refund, Cancellation and Modification Policy (PDF, 155 KB) specifies the time table and conditions for which Summer School programme fees can be refunded, as well as policies regarding course cancellation and modification of class registration. Please note the specific refund and cancellation provisions pertaining to Covid-19 in 2023.