The Victoria prize, funded by Cabanettes, aims to help students fund their third year abroad. Students must ne enrolled on Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies programme (all campuses) and be a Crous scholarship holder level 5, 6 or 7.
The candidates must demonstrate curiosity, openness, generosity and enthusiasm in particular regarding projects promoting education.
Contact: Caroline Johnson
Who can apply?
Students embarking on their 3rd year abroad who benefit from a CROUS scholarship level 5, 6 or 7.
How much is the prize?
The prize aims to provide students with financial help during their study abroad year amounting to 4500 € per prize winner.
How are students selected?
Students will be selected according to the criteria as listed below:
- academic results for the 1st and 2nd years of study at Sciences Po
- choice of destination for the 3rd year abroad (PDF, 72 Ko) and cost of living which is higher than in Paris
- actions undertaken showing that students have promoted higher education amongst high school students
- Crous scholarship holder level 5, 6 or 7.
- Student enrolled in 2nd year of study embarking on a third year abreoad in 2020-2021
A maximum of 6 candidates will be preselected. The jury will award the prize to one or two students.
How to apply?
- Meeting with the benefactor: Wednesday 13 November 2019 at 10.30am, Room 11 "Jeannie de Clarens", 1st floor, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume, Paris 75007
- Deadline for applications: Thursday 29 November 2018
- Pre-selection of candidates: Wednesday 5 December 2018
- Selection of candidates: Mid February 2019
This application does not replace an international student mobility application or Erasmus+ application. Students will also need to apply seperately for student mobility application for destinations outside of Europe or and Erasmus+ application for destinations in Europe.