The Society of the Cincinnati Fellowship Programme
In 2015, The French branch of the Society of the Cincinnati (La Société des Cincinnati de France) has created a fellowship program to provide international internship exchanges, specifically between France and the US, to students looking for a challenging and exciting mentoring-style opportunity to kick-start their career and gain professional experience in France. To this end and in the context of this partnership, this offer is intended for American students wishing to work as interns in France.
Two internship positions are offered; each selected candidate will receive:
- From the employer: 1 200€/month during the internship duration;
- From la Société des Cincinnati de France: a 4 000€ lump-sum allowance to be paid at the beginning of the internship.
Please refer to the job openings posted on Sciences Po Careers website:
Applications open to US Citizens only.
How to apply?
Send a resume + cover letter in French or English to email@example.com with the title « 2020 Cincinnati Internship Programme + NAME + SURNAME + Internship chosen (or “BOTH”) » before March 22nd 2020.
- Monday February 24, 2020: opening of applications
- Sunday March 22, 2020: closing of applications
- Week of March 30, 2020: telephone interview with pre-selected students
- Week of April 6, 2020: physical meeting of the selected candidates
- Friday April 10, 2020: final answers sent to all candidates