Tuition fees: My parents are divorced. Whose income should I take into account for calculating fees?

The income to be taken into account is that of the household of the parent(s) in which you are declared a dependent.

In case of the payment of an alimony paid to the parent in charge of the child, its amount must be included in the income to be taken into account in the calculation.

In the case of joint residence, the incomes of both parents must be taken into account.

For all situations not listed above, a specific study will be conducted by the Administrative Registration office who may ask you for additional documents.

In the case where the divorce or separation is in progress, the calculation will be based on the situation and income of the reference year. Nevertheless, upon presentation of the divorce decree, you can request a personalised study under the exceptional arrangements for change of situation if this decree is submitted before the end of the current academic year.

Back to top