Healthcare coverage: I am a student from Quebec, what healthcare coverage can I get in France?

If this is the first time you have enrolled in an institution of higher education in France, as per the France-Quebec agreement, you are eligible for health insurance. You must request a SE 401-Q-102 bis form, entitled “Attestation d’appartenance à un régime québécois préalablement au départ pour la France”, from the relevant authorities in Quebec (RAMQ). This form certifies that you are covered by health insurance in France.

Back to top