Healthcare coverage: I am a student from a European country, what healthcare coverage can I get France?

You should use the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) issued in your country of origin.
If you do not possess a European Health Insurance Card or if you only possess an S1 form, you must register online with your local CPAM branch (Caisse Primaire d’Assurance Maladie). Find out how to register with the social security system in France.

Back to top