Healthcare coverage: I am going abroad, what healthcare coverage do I need?

If you are European and you are going on exchange in a European university (EEE and Switzerland) or doing an internship in Europe, you need to request your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).

If you are leaving Europe, you will need, either to subscribe to the health insurance proposed by the host university or get a complementary insurance that covers you abroad.

Back to top