Support: Resources and Services here for you
If you are alone in self-isolation, let the Student Life Services know using this form. Please do not hesitate to do so, we are here to help!
Continued Support from the Sciences Po Health Centre
The Sciences Po Health Centres of each campus remain available and equipped to help you if you need.
- Paris campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dijon campus: psychologist email@example.com
- Havre campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reims campus: email@example.com
- Mentoncampus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy campus:
- Poitiers campus: Appointments available with email@example.com
Particular attention is being given to psychological support: the health crisis has disrupted our routine and forced us to adapt, which can create stressful situations.
Adapted support for students with disabilities
Our team is here to help you establish arrangements in regards to the changes in teaching formats, to support communication between you and your professors, and to take into account any other needs that you may have at this time.
You may be eligible for support in living conditions
Student support services are available online: contact us using this form.
We are here to support you in any procedures relating to your accommodation, with particular attention to any needs linked to the current context.
Scholarships, financial aid, social assistance
Whatever your situation or question (financial difficulty linked to the loss of a student job, IT needs, basic purchases, etc.), you can contact Sciences Po’s student services office.
Our teams will welcome you remotely during our office hours or offer you a telephone or Zoom appointment to discuss your request and consider the solutions best adapted to your situation.
Disbursements of your scholarships and other financial aid are maintained: log into your student space to track payments.
For all questions concerning your student social file (DSE), you can contact the CROUS via your online space.
Several schemes are available for students encountering social and financial difficulties. All of these measures aim to improve the living and studying conditions of students, despite the current health crisis.
Residence Permits or titre de séjour
Your residence permit must be renewed online through the French Ministry of Interior website. This can be done from your computer, tablet or smartphone 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and should ideally be carried out 2 to 3 weeks before the expiry date indicated on your residence permit and if you fall into one of the below categories :
- holder of a long-stay student or mobility visa (VLS-TS)
- Algerian citizen and holder of a long-stay visa (VLS-TS)
- other motif but intending to obtain a student residence permit
- holder of a student residence permit
For any questions regarding the renewal of your residence permit, please contact the student services team.
Your admin file
The status of your administrative file can be consulted on your student space. You will also find the name of the person in charge of your file.
The various certificates and attestations that you may need are always available on your student space. For other procedures (payment of tuition fees, CVEC, etc.): contact us using this form.
For students on the Paris campus: your card (or update sticker) will be sent to you if you have provided an address in the Paris region.
For students on regional campuses: your card (or update sticker) can be obtained from the academic office on your campus.
- Écoute-étudiants Île-de-France (FR) : an online platform funded by the Ile de France region enabling students to benefit from psychological support. The platform also helps students to make online appointments with trained health professionals. This scheme concerns students registered on the Paris campus.
- Coronavirus Information: National toll-free number that answers your questions about the Coronavirus COVID-19 permanently, 24/7: 0 800 130 000
- Nightline Paris, A bilingual listening, support and information service run by student volunteers. Open Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. 01 88 32 12 32 and online chat.
- Young people's health line (FR), 0 800 235 236 (free from a landline) or 01 44 93 30 74 (from a mobile phone)
- The French Red Cross (FR), 0 800 858 858
- Allo Parents bébé (FR), Early childhood professionals available Monday through Friday: 0 800 00 3456
- Unafam Écoute-famille (FR), Clinical psychologists, for anyone living with a loved one who suffers from mental disorders: 01 42 63 03 03 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Drogue info service (FR): 0 800 23 13 13
- Écoute Cannabis (FR): 0 811 91 20 20
- Alcool info service (FR): 0 980 980 930
- Tobacco info service (FR) 39 89