You can contact the Language Department (write to: by providing your username and the two languages you have chosen.

No. You can still change language before the semester starts by writing to if there is an adequate number of places.

You have to transfer your certificate to the language department:

Students from undergraduate college of Sciences Po achieving the C1 level in English during the second year of study will keep the legacy of the C1 level achievement when graduating to Master degree as long as they have: attended a Master degree curriculum taught in English or followed and validated an English learning course or a course taught in English (level 4). Therefore, you can drop your English learning course to take another if you are attending a Master degree curriculum taught in English or, if you are in a French track, by following a course taught in English.

It is compulsory to follow one class of foreign language in master. You have to register between Thursday 4th March and Sunday 17th March 2019 to choose your schedules during course registrations in July. For further information, please visit the webpag: Charters & Timetables for foreign language classes.

Back to top