Each year, the Graduate School hosts 400 doctoral students, a third of which are international students, and 70 doctoral dissertations are defended.
As young researchers, PhD students are integrated into the various research units and participate in their activities, including seminars and research projects.
PhD students in the research units
- at the Centre for European Studies and Comparative Politics - CEE
- at the Center for International Research - CERI
- at the Centre for Political Research - CEVIPOF
- at the Centre for History - CHSP
- at the Centre for the Sociology of Organizations - CSO
- at the Department of Economics
- at the Law School (EN)
- at the MaxPo
- at the Observatory for Social Change - OSC (FR)