Understanding New Data Challenges
- Sciences Po
The Sciences Po School of Public Affairs is pleased to invite you to a conference on the data revolution on Monday, September 11 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm in Chapsal amphitheater - 27 rue Saint-Guillaume, in partnership with Caisse des Dépôts, Carrefour and Facebook.
- Yann Algan, Dean of the School of Public Affairs
Round table 1: Data: the challenges for our civilization
- Thomas Oriol, CEO Datapred "Machine learning and human expertise: cooperation or competition? "
- Nicolas Princen, CEO and Founder of Glose "Data for good"
Roundtable 2: Impact of the Data on Public Policy and Growth
- Laure Lucchesi, Director Etalab "State as a platform"
- Nicolas Colin, CEO TheFamily, "The business revolution"
The Chair Digital, Organizations and Public Affairs conference is part of the School of Public Affairs's Digital, Technology and Public Policy course.
Please note that places are limited - Please click here to register.