New dual degree programmes
- New dual degree programmes
The School of Public Affairs has developed new dual degree programmes with five major universities throughout the world:
- The Institute of Public Affairs at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- The School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) at Columbia University, New York
- The Hertie School of Governance in Berlin
- The Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP) at the University of Tokyo
These universities are partner institutions of the Global Public Policy Network.These programmes enable students selected by both institutions to complete one year of studies at Sciences Po and another at the partner institution, with a degree awarded by both universities.
The prestige of these degrees together with the experience of student life in two different countries, are advantages greatly prized by potential employers today, particularly European and international companies and organisations.