International dual degree programmes
- © Marta Nascimento / Sciences Po
The School of Public Affairs has developed dual degree programmes with several renowned universities throughout the world. These programmes enable students selected by both institutions to complete one year of studies at Sciences Po and another at the partner institution, with a degree awarded by both universities.
- Institute of Public Affairs at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) at Columbia University, New York
- Hertie School of Governance in Berlin
- Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP) at the University of Tokyo
- University of St.Gallen (Switzerland)
- University Luigi Bocconi (Italy)
The prestige of these degrees together with the experience of student life in two different countries, are advantages greatly prized by potential employers today, particularly European and international companies and organisations.