Watch out the best moments of the webinar “Content Policy in the Age of Transparency“, jointly organised by the Digital, Governance and Sovereignty Chair and the Stanford Content Policy and Society Lab on 21st February 2022.
• Mathias Vicherat, Director of Sciences Po
• Nate Persily, James B. McClatchy Professor of Law at Stanford Law School and Co-Director of the Stanford Cyber Policy Center
• Dominique Cardon, Professor of Sociology and Director of the Sciences Po Medialab
• Julie Owono, Executive Director, Internet Without Borders; Executive Director of the Stanford Content Policy and Society Lab; Facebook Oversight Board member
• Florence G’sell, Director of the Digital, Governance and Sovereignty Chair at Sciences Po and Professor of Private Law at University of Lorraine, author of the Chair’s study entitled “Les réseaux sociaux, entre encadrement et auto-régulation“, a preliminary version of which can be found here.
• Emmanuel Vincent, Researcher at the Sciences Po Medialab and co-author of a recent study on “Facebook’s interventions against accounts that repeatedly share misinformation“.
• Leila Morch, Research Project Coordinator, Stanford Content Policy and Society Lab