Student Complaints Procedure

In case of dissatisfaction related to their experience at PSIA (including complaints about academic decisions; about a person; or about the administration), students are encouraged to first express their concerns to their academic advisor, in person or via email. In case this process does not resolve their complaint, or in case of urgent matters, students may adress their concerns directly to the Vice Dean of PSIA, in person or via email.

Back to top