PSIA Welcome Back Week - Spring 2021
- Welcome Back Week 2021
PSIA is ready to welcoming back all students online for the Welcome Back Week on 18 to 22 January 2021. Before that, this is time to take a peaceful and well-deserved break for all PSIA students.
Monday 18 to Wednesday 20 January
Youth & Leaders Summit: more information here
Thursday 21 January
All PSIA students are invited to attend Orientation Day, which comprises of two sessions as follow:
1/ A general academic welcome information meeting will be held online for all PSIA students:
• Welcome Session with your Vice-Dean Mark Maloney: 1:00pm to 2:00pm on Zoom
2/ Students will also have the opportunity to attend a specialized information session for their master program, and meet both scientific and academic advisors, as well as fellow students from both first-year and second-year of their programs. This meeting is highly important to prepare your semester at PSIA, please arrange your availability accordingly:
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action: 2:30pm to 4:30pm on Zoom
- Master in International Public Management: 2:30pm to 4:30pm on Zoom
- Master in International Security: 2:30pm to 4:30pm on Zoom
- Master in International Economic Policy: 2:30pm to 4:30pm on Zoom
- Master in International Development: 2:30pm to 4:30pm on Zoom
- Master in Environmental Policy: 2:00pm to 3.30pm on Zoom
- Master in International Energy: 3:30pm to 5pm on Zoom
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs and One Year Program (MAGS) students: Please attend the meeting for your regular master program at PSIA (above).
You will receive the online invitation links early January.
Courses will begin on Saturday 23 January 2021. Please check your academic calendar according to your academic registration. Students are expected to attend all classes online.
Friday 22 January
Meet and Greet: please refer to the information sent by PSIA Careers
Throughout the week
Intensive French Program: more information here