A rapper at Sciences Po
Chilla will discuss women in the music industry
- Chilla in her videoclip Premier jour d'école
"Si j'étais un homme"
On Tuesday February 5th, PRESAGE co-organises with Sciences Po's Gender Equality Office and Universal Music France a round table, in French, on women in the music industry with:
- Chilla, artist
- Eloïse Bouton, journalist, founder of Madame Rap blog
- Rachel Cartier, editorial director, Deezer
- Mathilde Cottebrune, international development director, Universal Music France
- Sébastien de Gasquet, general secretaryl, Universal Music France
- Faustine Kopiejwski, journalist, co-founder of Cheek
- Sophie Rosemont, journalist
- Réjane Sénac, political scientist, research director at CNRS, Center of political researches (CEVIPOF), Sciences Po, member of PRESAGE
Followed by a live session.
Mira : Chilla's new single