Give from France
- Students at a lecture, Boutmy lecture theatre © Manuel Braun / Sciences Po
Would you like to support Sciences Po? Your donation can take various forms.
- By cheque: Please send a cheque payable to the Fondation Nationale des Sciences Politiques to :
FNSP - Direction de la stratégie et du développement - 27, rue Saint-Guillaume - 75337 Paris Cedex 07
- Online: please click here https://soutenir.sciencespo.fr (fr)
- Automatic transfer to spread your support over the year. You are free to stop this payment at any time by sending a written request. Choose this method at https://soutenir.sciencespo.fr (fr)
Sciences Po is eligible to receive other forms of donation:
- Legacy gifts: you can pledge a gift of money or property in your will to one or several legatees. Your legacy gift to Sciences Po will be fully exempt from inheritance tax.
- Life insurance builds capital that can be transferred to the natural or legal person of your choice, in the event of your death or during your lifetime. The capital will be exempt from all transfer duties and other taxes.
- Donations may consist of movable or immovable property.
- Gifts of securities (stocks, bonds, etc.) can significantly reduce your capital gains tax.
For more information, please contact Julia de Rouvray.
Sciences Po has developed special structured relationships with a hundred French and international companies. These relationships are formalised through a partnership or sponsorship agreement that defines the common objectives and scope of the partnership according to the parties’ interests.
In supporting Sciences Po, you make it possible to carry out meaningful projects in line with your corporate sponsorship and social responsibility policy. You join the Sciences Po community while enhancing your image among your various stakeholders, as well as benefiting from a tax deduction.
You can choose to support various activities and programmes:
- teaching, for example by contributing to educational innovation
- social inclusion, by choosing to support one of our flagship programmes, the Equal Opportunity programme or Sciences Po Accessible, or by helping fund scholarships
- research, by supporting a Chair
- entrepreneurship, by supporting Sciences Po Incubator or the Centre for Entrepreneurship
Each of the partnerships we sign is unique and tailored to the specific expectations of our partners. We invite you to contact the Corporate Relations Office to discuss your interests.
Enhance your employer brand
Would you like to increase the visibility of your employer brand among our students? We can set up a specific partnership with you, designed to raise your profile among a your preferred audience—a graduate school or a Master’s programme. As well as being a way to support our institution, this partnership will offer you special access to the students of the target programme through exclusive events: breakfast meetings, careers workshops, visits to your premises, presentations of your business, and more.
For more information, please contact Charlotte Aumaître.