Tous les affiliés
LIEPP is a central hub for social science research on policymaking and evaluation within Sciences Po, at the national level and at the international level. It brings together researchers from five disciplines: mainly Economics, Political Science and Sociology, but also more and more Law and History.
Internal affiliates belong essentially to the four founding centers (CEE, CSO, Department of Economics and OSC), but also to other research centers (CERI, CEVIPOF, Law School). External affiliates come from prestigious French and international universities.
LIEPP also welcomes visiting professors, post-docs and doctoral students interested in the evaluation of public policies.
Sciences Po affiliates
- Bénédicte APOUEY (PSE)
- Julien BLASCO (Insee)
- Coralie CHEVALLIER (ENS; Laboratoire de Neurosciences Cognitives et Computationnelles (INSERM))
- Nordine KIRECHE (LIEPP-Sciences Po)
- Paul LENORMAND (Centre d'histoire Sciences Po)
- Alexandra ROULET (INSEAD)
- Mark STABILE (INSEAD)
- Chloé TOUZET (Oxford University)
- Michaël ZEMMOUR Economie politique de la protection sociale
Other LIEPP staff
- Matthias BRUNN (CEPEL - Université de Montepellier)
- Philippe FARGUES (European University Institute - Florence)