LIEPP is recruiting for the Women in Business Chair
- Actualité Sciences Po
LIEPP is recruiting a full-time research assistant for the Chair for Women's Entrepreneurship
Under the responsibility of the Chairholder of the Chair for Women's Entrepreneurship, within the LIEPP's "Social Discrimination and Inequality" research axis, you will provide support in all of the Chair's scientific and communication activities.
Contribution to the scientific work of the Chair
- Scientific monitoring of research articles on gender equality issues in the labour market.
- Writing of literature reviews.
- Collection and organisation of databases.
- Support for research related to experiences (field, online surveys): assistance in writing research protocols, preparation of pilot tests, data collection, analyses, summary of results, etc.
Valorisation of the Chair's activities
- Contribution to the preparation and layout of the Chair's publications (Working Papers, Policy Briefs).
- Writing articles for the Chair's website.
- Helping with the internal and external communication of the Chair via the various communication media (brochure, poster, website, newsletter and social networks).
Scientific coordination of the Chair
- Contribution to the drafting of activity reports.
- Participation in meetings related to the Chair's activities.
Organisation of scientific events
- Assistance with the logistical organisation of scientific events linked to the Chair (room reservations, meal orders) in conjunction with the LIEPP administrative team.
- Drafting of summary reports of the debates held during the events.
- Master's degree in economic research.
- Organisational skills, ability to work independently and work in a team.
- Strong synthesis and writing skills for the preparation of publications.
- Command of STATA.
- Excellent command of office automation tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, messaging).
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of research themes related to the Chair's activities (labour economics, discrimination, inequality, gender) would be an asset.
- Fixed-term contract until 31 May 2021. Full time (36h30 hours / week).
- Remuneration according to qualifications.
Please send your application (CV+ML) to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application AR - Chair for Women's Entrepreneurship" in the subject line.
Interviews will take place with Anne Boring, Chairholder of the Chair and Andreana Khristova, Secretary General of LIEPP.
Position to be filled quickly. Application requested before 30 September.