- Alumni & Donors
- News & Events
The position has been filled
- Actualité Sciences Po
The Laboratory for Interdisciplinary Evaluation of Public Policies (LIEPP) of Sciences Po (Paris) is seeking to recruit a research assistant to participate in the evaluation activities of a European project set up by Paris City Hall and other institutions in schools of Paris: "Cours d'écoles OASIS [Ouverture, Adaptation, Sensibilisation, Innovation et lien Social] : Concevoir et transformer avec les usagers des espaces urbains de proximité adaptés au changement climatique" (UIA03-344).
The research assistant will work on the impact of revegetation of school spaces on educational communities and citizens, particularly on the pedagogical aspect of environmental awareness.
He/she will be fully integrated into the research activities of LIEPP's Edicational policies research group, on issues of school inequalities and trajectories.
- PhD in sociology, economics or statistics
- Excellent communication skills in French (verbal and written)
- Strong expertise in data management and data analysis
- Excellent organizational skills and human relation skills
- Previous experience in questionnaire design, qualitative research (interviews, participant observation), fieldwork and report writing appreciated
- Term contract from 24 to 36 month. Full time (36,5 hours / week).
- Salary according to qualifications.
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) before January 4th to email@example.com and write « Candidature – Projet OASIS » in the subject.
Interviews will take place in January with Carlo Barone, in charge of the research project.