Partnership between KFAS and Sciences Po renewed for five years (2017-2022)28th September 2017
The “Wise Cities” Conference is an initiative organized on March 8th and 9th, 2018 by the Kuwait Chair at Sciences Po’s Paris School of International Affairs (PSIA), in collaboration with CIDOB (Barcelona Centre for International Affairs) and funded by the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS).
- Welcome Remarks : Enrico Letta, Dean, Paris School of International Affairs (PSIA) at Sciences Po and former Prime Minister of Italy.
- Key Note: Cities, Education and Integration : Wolfgang Schuster, Chairman Telekom Foundation, Honorary President of the Council of European Municipalities and Regions (CEMR) and former Mayor of Stuttgart.
- Mega Cities in the Mediterranean: Dominique Lorrain, Director of Research, French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Tunis: A City in Political and Socio-economic Transition: Khaled Ben Abdesslem, MedCities, Tunis
- Q&A Moderator: Eckart Woertz, Scientific Advisor to the Kuwait Chair, Sciences Po’s Paris School of Internaitonal Affairs and CIDOB