A scholarship for Latin-American students
- Sciences Po President Frédéric Mion and Santander CEO Jacques Ripoll
On 19 October 2015, Sciences Po President Frédéric Mion and Santander CEO Jacques Ripoll signed a cooperation agreement which includes the financing of scholarships for outstanding students for the next three years.
These scholarships of 5,000 euro each will be awarded to Latin-American students from Santander’s partner universities who come to study at Sciences Po, at either undergraduate or graduate levels.
Sciences Po offers a wide range of financial aid for students from all backgrounds and origins, and 30% of the student body hold a scholarship. Each year, more than 200 top students from outside the European Economic Area benefit from scholarships, thanks to the support of partners such as Santander.
Sciences Po and Latin America
- 50 partner universities in Latin America. See the list of our partner universities in Latin America.
- 1 undergraduate programme dedicated to the relations between Europe and Latin America : Poitiers campus (FR).
- 1 dual Master’s degree programme with FGV – Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo.
- Nearly 600 Latin American students study at Sciences Po each year
- 10% of Sciences Po students choose to study in Latin America during their third undergraduate year abroad or their Master’s semester abroad.
- 1 political observatory dedicated to Latin America : OPALC (FR)