2015 academic year begins at the Sciences Po College
Sciences Po undergraduate students have just started their academic year at the Sciences Po College. These students come from many different backgrounds and they each have their own story to tell about their journey to Sciences Po. Why did they choose this university? What are their ambitions? Take a tour of the seven campuses and meet the students.
The Sciences Po College offers a three-year undergraduate programme. Students spend the first two years on one of Sciences Po’s seven campuses in France, and are then required to spend their third year abroad, either on an internship or studying at one of Sciences Po's 410 partner universities.
During their time in France, undergraduates all study the same core curriculum in the social sciences - political science, economics, history, law and sociology - and 40 percent of them choose to specialise in a world region:
- Central and Eastern Europe on the Dijon campus
- Asia on the Le Havre campus (courses in English)
- The Middle-East and Mediterranean on the Menton campus (courses in English)
- Europe & the Franco-German Region on the Nancy campus
- Latin America on the Poitiers campus (Fr)
- Africa and North America on the Reims campus (courses in English)
Students on the Paris campus study the general social sciences programme.