What is the faculty card for?
With this card, you can:
- identify yourself as a member of Sciences Po faculty for an academic year;
- access Sciences Po buildings. The card must be presented at the entrance to the institution's buildings;
- use a quota of prints or photocopies, once the card is activated;
- use the library services and gain access to the other libraries;
- get a 5% discount on your purchases at the bookstore;
- get into certain museums free of charge.
Obtaining your card
If you have never had a faculty card
When you complete your administrative file, you will need to attach a scanned ID photo (in JPEG format only).
If you have given a permanent postal address in France or Europe, your faculty card will be sent to you. If not, you can pick it up at the faculty services centre. If you teach on a regional campus, your card can be made available at the campus secretary’s office.
If you already have a faculty card
A sticker to update your card for the current academic year will be sent to you before courses start if you have entered a permanent postal address in France or Europe. If not, you can pick it up at the faculty services centre. If you teach on a regional campus, your sticker can be made available at the campus secretary’s office.
If you lose your card
If your card is lost or stolen, contact the faculty services centre. The lost card will be deactivated and you will be given a new one.