Discover the Montpellier and Sète study trip!
The students of the Master's degree in Regional and Urban Strategy of the Urban School of Sciences Po went on a study trip in Montpellier and Sète
The trip revolved around two main themes :
I. The metropolis and the surrounding territories
II. Thematics of development:
- Urban planning, urbanism and architecture
- Territorial planning
- Economic activity: tertiary economic development
- The cultural driver
- Social inequalities and segregation
- Energy transition and sustainable development
Fermer la transcription textuelle de la vidéo
- Montpellier et Sète © Etudiants de l'École urbaine
The students in first year of the Master Regional and Urban Strategy went on study trip in Montpellier and Sète from 9 to 12 October, 2018.
What was the program? Why these two cities? Discover this journey through a video made by our students.
Realization team : Cécile Kessler et Léo Maljevac