- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Cities and digital technology chair
- Careers & Networks
Home > Accessibility of the Urban School website
Accessibility of the Urban School website
In compliance with level AA of the RGAA 2.2 (the general accessibility guidelines for French government websites, in french), the Sciences Po Urban School website has been optimised to make it as accessible as possible for disabled persons.
Nevertheless, some contents are not accessible :
- lack of alt attribute ont the Google maps ; the link doesn't specify the opening in a new window
- lack of audio description and captions for the video, but we provide a full text alternative to the short ones which we provide as quickly as possible
- two blocks on the homepage are not entirely accessibles : but the links they provide are available in the navigation bar
- the table for the educational scale models dont provide correct summaries
- PDFs documents are not always accessible (not at all when they are scanned)
- the scaling of content is not always operative; we must rely on the zoom support of most modern browsers
- when switching between languages, the language of each passage of text is not always identified.
We are committed to maintaining the highest standard of quality for the site. Nevertheless, given the dynamic and living nature of the site, it is possible that the accessibility of some content may be temporarily impaired.
If you experience any difficulty, please notify us. We will make every effort to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If you find that a PDF document is not accessible and you have problems accessing its contents, please contact us.
Digital accessibility contact: eve.demaziere-at-sciences-po.fr