Urbanistes du Monde Presentation
- Projet UdM © École urbaine
THE STUDENTS HAVING PARTICIPATED AT THE ANNUAL PROJECT OF URBANISTES DU MONDE ASSOCIATION WILL PRESENT, ON OCTOBER 25TH, THEIR STUDIES MADE DURING THE SUMMER.
Our partner Urbanistes du Monde organizes every year an annual project (FR). This project consists in sending students abroad during a month minimum in order to study cities according to the chosen theme. They made then a report which they present during the forum of the association.
In 2018, the project is dedicated to the big sports and cultural events, as the instrument of urban regeneration, and in particular in the countries of the South. Urbanistes du Monde followed and framed 8 teams of students sent to mission worldwide. 6 of them were established by students of Master's degrees Regional and Urban Strategy (STU) and Governing the Large metropolis (GLM) of the Urban School. Were studied:
- Abidjan in Ivory Coast: Margot Roche and Hélia Chevran Breton (Master's degree STU)
- Accra in Ghana: Laurie Magimel and Flora Couëdic (Master's degree STU)
- Booed in Vietnam: Sophia Bouferrou and Ghézelaine Moumeni (Master's degree STU)
- Marrakesh in Morocco: Harold King (Master's degree STU)
- Mexico in Mexico: Carlo Epifanio and Macarena Gonzalez Fernandez (Master's degree GLM)
- Rio de Janeiro in Brazil: Isabelle de Kersauson and Hannah Hasenberger (Master's degree STU)
Two other teams left to Beijing for China and Cape Town in South Africa.
The event, restricted to the Urban School students, will be in English and in French.