Opening of applications!
- 27 rue Saint-Guillaume © Sandrine Gaudin / Sciences Po
The procedure of admission for our Master's degrees has just opened. You can apply from now on for the following formations:
- Master of Regional and Urban Strategy (STU)
- Master in Governing the Large Metropolis (GLM)
- Master of Urban planning
- Urban Policy Dual Degree (with LSE)
There is no possible application this year for the Dual Degree Comparative Urban Governance (with CEDUA). Next period in 2020.
The admissions periods for the start of school 2019 are:
- 15 October 2018 to the 14 January 2019: French graduate admission (FR) for our 3 Master’s degrees
- 15 October 2018 to the 1st March 2019: International graduate admission for our 3 Master’s degrees
- 15 October 2018 to the 18 February 2019: Dual degree programme admission for our Dual degree Urban Policy
For any information about our formations, do not hesitate to contact the academic advisor of every master:
- Masters STU and Urban Policy: Brigitte Fouilland
- Master GLM: Pauline Emile-Geay
- Urban planning programme: Irène Mboumoua
You can also come to meet us on November 24th for the Master's day (FR).