The Executive Master in Real Estate Strategy and Finance on visit in London
- Londres © Pixabay
The students of the Executive Master of Real Estate Strategy and Finance are in study trip in London from May 16 till May 18. Professionnals meetings and visits are on the agenda.
Wednesday 16 May 2018 :
- Interview with Stephanie McMahon, Head of Research, BNP Paribas Real Estate UK on "The impact of the post-brexit context on the real estate sector"
- Meeting with James Clark, Senior manager, Housing Strategy at the Greater London Authority and discussion about "Housing policies : challenges and opportunities for the Greater London Authority"
Thursday 17 May 2018 :
- Exchange with Julian Ware, Senior Principal, Transport for London, Commercial Finance about "The "Cross-rail" project and the Northern Line Extension - Origins of the project and stakes for London - Impacts for the real estate sector"
- Visit of the collective Old Oak with Chris Roche, The collective, Acquisitions Director : the world’s largest co-living building in London - Presentation of the project - Tour of the area - Open discussion on how to transpose this project to a French context
- Direction Huckletree, a co-working space
Friday 18 May 2018 :
- The Professor Allan Brimicombe, Head of UEL Centre for Geo-information Studies, Project Leader for the London Olympic Games Impact (OGI) will present "The organization of the Olympic Games in 2012: what impacts for urban development and what legacy?"
- Olympic Park Tour