The Luxury of Time
- © FlashMovie / Shutterstock.com
Time is a luxury and luxury has a very particular relationship with time: the time of tradition and the transmission of know-how, the time of creation, the time of desire are long times and it is for the long time and transmission that most luxury products are designed.
This long time of luxury is confronted with an acceleration of time, especially with social networks and we will reflect together on the question of what time means in different sectors of luxury and how they face today this acceleration of time that characterizes our time.
- Florent Bonaventure, Historian and Executive Director - Sciences Po School of Management and Impact
- Serge Carreira, Head of Emerging Brands Initiative - Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode and Lecturer - Sciences Po
- Patrick Calmels, Luxury Lead - Twitter and Lecturer - Sciences Po
- Martin Cubertafond, Strategic advisor specialized in food, retail and wine - Vision & Route, Author and Lecturer - Sciences Po
- Chafik Gasmi, Architect and Designer
- Catherine Renier, CEO Jaeger-LeCoultre
Eva Bellinghausen, Program Manager - Master Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre, Sciences Po School of Management and Impact