- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Core curriculum
- Master in International Management and Sustainability
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master in Marketing
- Master in Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
The new AMF regulation requires that anyone who works with financial instruments demonstrate a minimum level of knowledge. This regulation applies to employees of investment and retail banking, asset management companies, brokerage companies or any Investment Services Provider (ISP) which markets financial products or processes, e.g. mutual funds, and advises clients.
French legislation requires since January 30th, 2009 that: "The Investment Service Provider ensures that individuals under its authority or work on its behalf are qualified and have a sufficient level of knowledge" (General Regulations of the AMF, art. 313-7-3).
Through innovative pedagogy combined with classroom courses (24 hours during the first semester and 24 hours during the second), students will be trained by senior professionals in order to obtain this certified examination.
Here are some modules of this Certification:
- The back office
- The institutional and regulation context in France, in Europe and abroad
- The running and the organisation of the markets
- Ethical practices and conformity
- Financial instruments and risks
- Market abuse regulation
CFA Certification Level 1
During the whole year, students will be trained to prepare and to obtain the CFA Certification level 1.
The CFA Certification is the most widely known and respected investment credential in the world.
Employers recognize the CFA as a reliable way to differentiate the most qualified, up-to-date and determined job applicants.
It provides the skills needed to succeed in the workplace and it demonstrates the persistence, flexibility and hard work required of today's investment professionals. It also evolves to include new tools, ideas, frontier concepts and lessons to reflect the dynamic and complex nature of the global investment profession.
If you want to work abroad, it is the perfect passport.
Through 96 hours compulsory classroom courses and training (48 hours in the first semester, 48 hours in the second), you will get an outstanding success rate during the examination in May.
The CFA programme is made up of 10 modules:
- Ethical and Professional standards
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Corporate finance
- Equity investments
- Fixed income
- Alternative investments
- Portfolio management