- Sciences Po, Paris Campus ©Martin Argyroglo
International admissions for the 2019 intake are now open!
- App Icons ©Zeeger Vink
The explosion of the mobile app market has completely changed the way that consumers interact with logos and trademarks. Apps now rely on their icons to distinguish them from large numbers of brands offering similar and rival services. Zeeger Vink, Intellectual Property Lawyer and Lecturer in Communications, Media & Creative Industries at the School of Management and Innovation, gives ten recommendations to ensure the creation of a strong, distinctive, and protected app icon. Watch his tutorial.
- Graduate holding up his diploma ©Inspirience / Sciences Po
According to our most recent careers survey, conducted with the Class of 2016, our graduates have no trouble integrating into the job market. 90.7% of those who chose to enter the workforce find employment within a year of completing their degree. For 69% that is work in the private sector and 34% go on to positions outside of France. Here’s the full low-down on the findings of the survey…
The survey in 5 key figures*
- 81.3% of graduates responding to our survey made the decision to enter the workforce
- 90.7% are currently working (91% in 2016, 88.8% in 2015, 85.5% in 2014)
- 83.7% found their first job within six months of graduating from Sciences Po (88.4% in 2016, 87% in 2015, 81% in 2014)
- 69% work in the private sector (71% in 2016, 73% en 2015)
- 34% work outside of France (35% in 2016, 38% in 2015)
- Actualité Sciences Po
Today’s consumer is young, connected, curious and looking for a sophisticated & personalized offer online & offline. This new reality explains the roaring success of new beauty players that smartly capture and reflect the modern mindset.
Welcome speech: Frédéric Mion Director of Sciences Po
- Anders Sandberg, Senior Research Fellow at the University ©University of Oxford
Anders Sandberg is Senior Research Fellow at the Future of Humanity Institute at the Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford. His research centres on societal and ethical issues surrounding neuroscience, human enhancement and new technologies.
- Meggy Pyaneeandee, 2018 graduate, in the gardens at Sciences Po ©Sciences Po
Dear Sciences Po,
It was very important to me to express my gratitude for these last six years.
- Actualité Sciences Po
Active and innovative learning techniques
For its first year of existence, one of the objectives of EMI was the introduction of active and innovative learning techniques in their course offer. In this framework, a climate negotiation was successfully organized in Professor Eloi Laurent’s course “Political Economy of the Environment-Managing our ecological crisis”.
- Place Vendôme, Paris ©Jose Ignacio Soto/Shutterstock
Starting in September 2019, the School of Management and Innovation is launching a new Master’s degree in marketing entitled “New Luxury & Art de Vivre”.
- Robert Tindwa ©Elisabeth Brunet / Sciences Po
Robert Tindwa started as an undergraduate on the Sciences Po Reims Campus. Today he is a Master's student and the recipient of the L'Oréal Excellence Award Africa. Read the interview.
- Sciences Po alumna Nora Poggi
Nora Poggi is a Sciences Po Master of Communications and the Director-Producer of the award-winning documentary film, "She Started It" on women tech entrepreneurs. The film was named one of "5 Must-Watch Movies for Entrepreneurs in 2017" by Inc Magazine and was shown at over 300 events, at Harvard University, Columbia University, Yale University, Stanford University, The World Bank, Disney, Google, Apple, Microsoft, as well as nume