QS Rankings 2021
- Sciences Po | QS Rankings 2021
Sciences Po remains a top university in the social sciences in the 2021 QS World University Rankings by subject, keeping its second place worldwide in "Politics & International Studies" for the second year.
In this world ranking released on March 3, 2021, Sciences Po is positioned just behind Harvard university. Sciences Po is the first university in Europe in this discipline, in front of the University of Oxford and the London School of Economics.
For the past eight years the QS World University Rankings by subject, which compares more than 1,400 universities around the world, has confirmed Sciences Po as a leading university. In 2021, Sciences Po ranks in the top 50 worldwide in 4 disciplines:
- 2nd in the world in Politics and International Studies
- 21st in Social Policy and Administration (up from 23rd in 2020)
- 30th in Sociology (28th in 2020)
- 39thth in Development Studies (40th in 2020)
Sciences Po made significant progress in History, moving from the top 150 to the top 100 worldwide, and in Economics and Econometrics where the institution ranked 81st globally.
In France, Sciences Po ranked first in Politics and International Studies, Social Policy and Administration, and Sociology, and second in Law and in Development Studies. The institution ranked fourth domestically in Economics and moved from the sixth to the fourth place in History.
- See the results of the 2021 QS Rankings by Subject
- See the results of last year's edition of the QS Rankings by Subject
- Research at Sciences Po
- Master's and Doctoral programmes in Political Science proposed by the Sciences Po Research School