Japan's Friendship Tie - Programs “MIRA"
- Actualité Sciences Po
As part of this programme, you will have the opportunity to discover Japan, its institutions and its culture, through an 8-day trip fully supported by the Japanese government (programme attached). Three (3) places are reserved for Sciences Po students.
Important : the programme is scheduled between 27 November and 4 December, 2019. Candidates must ensure they can participate in the programme without compromising their academic obligations towards Sciences Po.
The application deadline is 18 September, 2019. If you are interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "MIRAI 2019 - NAME First Name" and the following attachments:
- Application form (including a paragraph dedicated to motivation, in English, 500 words maximum);
- copy of the valid passport ;
- copy of M1 transcripts (M2 for PhD students) with a weighted average, and copy of the last diploma.
The conditions to be eligible:
- Have an average of 15 minimum (weighted average on all courses - the average must be calculated by the candidate and sent in attachment to transcripts)
- To be at the M2 level in one of the PSIA Master's Degrees, or in the Law School, in the School of Public Affairs, in the School of Management and Innovation, or to be in a PhD at Sciences Po.
- Not to have stayed more than 6 months in Japan in total;
- Be 20 years of age or older on the day of departure for Japan;
- Program open to certain nationalities only (see document "Programme outline")