TWAIL and the Perspective of the Postcolony
Law & Methods Seminar
Seminar with Hani Sayed, Associate Professor, American University in Cairo, Department of Law.
- Walter Benjamin, "On the Concept of History" in Selected Writings, ed. Marcus Paul Bullock et al. (Cambridge, Mass: Belknap Press, 1996), 388–400 (Thesis IX)
- Dipesh Chakrabarty, Provincializing Europe: Postcolonial Thought and Historical Difference, Princeton Studies in Culture/Power/History (Princeton, N.J: Princeton University Press, 2000): read only pp. 5-11
- Achille Mbembe, "The Aestethics of Vulgarity" in On the Postcolony, Studies on the History of Society and Culture 41 (Berkeley: University of California Press, 2001), 102–41: read only 128-133
- Alaa Abdelfattah, "Tawahud (Autism)" Al Shourouk, March 4, 2014, sec. Opinion, http://www.shorouknews.com
- Hani Sayed, "On the Political Limits of Pragmatism: Third Worldist International Lawyers and International Institutions" Unpublished Manuscript, 2016.
Event Date:Thursday, 3 June, 2021 - 14:30