Florian OSWALD is Assistant Professor of Economics since 2015. He comes to the Department from University College London where he acquired his PhD the same year.
His research lies primarily in the fields of Housing, Urban, Macro and Labour Economics. He is also interested in the computational techniques required for structural estimation of microeconometric models. His work has already received recognition in the form of research grants: he was awarded a Banque de France and Sciences Po Junior Research Grant in 2016 and a SAB Grant in 2018 from Sciences Po for his project "Crime and House Prices Using Micro Data".
Applied Econometrics, Housing and Labour Economics, Macroeconomics
+33 (0)1 45 49 64 53
- Migration, salaire et emploi : un aperçu de la recherche
- Impact du Grand Paris Express sur le marché du travail et le marché du logement
- Recourse and residential mortgages: The case of Nevada
- The housing stock, housing prices, and user costs
- Regional Shocks, Migration and Homeownership
- Recourse and the Residential Mortgage Market: the Case of Nevada
See all publications