- Enseignants / Chercheurs
- Alumni & Donateurs
- Le CERI
- Coopérations scientifiques
Binxin Zhang is a PhD scholar in political science at CERI, Sciences Po. Before starting this PhD in 2019, she was Assistant Professor of Public International Law at Xiamen University Law School, China. In this capacity, she also served as visiting scholar at National Taiwan University, the Australian National University and Sciences Po (Paris) Law School. She previously worked as Legal Officer in the International Committee of the Red Cross Regional Delegation for East Asia; and as a trial monitor of the Asia International Justice Initiative Trial Monitoring group. She holds a PhD in international law from Renmin University of China.
She is a core expert on the Woomera Manual on the International Law of Military Space Operations, and an Editorial Board member of the Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies.
As a researcher of international law, her main research areas are public international law, international criminal law, and international humanitarian law. Over the years, however, she has developed an acute interest in interdisciplinary researches and in research areas and themes beyond the law, which finally led to the decision to pursue a second PhD in political science.
En savoir plusTélécharger le cv
Chinese Attitudes towards African Immigrants: Chinese Nationalism and Racial Discourses in a Globalized Age, sous la direction de Françoise Mengin
Recherches en cours
Migrants africains en Chine, nationalisme, racisme
Chinois, Anglais, Français
- Cyberspace and International Humanitarian Law: The Chinese Approach (Chapitre d’ouvrage)
- Historical War Crimes Trials in Asia (Direction d'ouvrage)
- War Crimes Trials in China after the Second World War: Justice and Politics (Chapitre d’ouvrage)
- Recognizing the Limits of Victims Participation: A Comparative Examination of the Victim Participation Schemes at the ECCC and the ICC (Chapitre d’ouvrage)
- Mitigating Circumstances in International Criminal Sentencing (Chapitre d’ouvrage)