- Alumni & Donors
- The Center
- Research Training
Home > Social Sciences and Humanities Open Cloud (SSHOC)
Social Sciences and Humanities Open Cloud (SSHOC)
Sciences Po (CEE & CDSP) takes active part in the European SSHOC project.
Within the framework of the European Data Infrastructure EOSC (European Open Science Cloud), Sciences Po will be partner of the Social Sciences and Humanities Open Cloud (SSHOC) that started January 1st 2019.
SSHOC is a project funded by the European Union as part of the Horizon 2020 program for research and innovation. While different European research endeavours and infrastructures exist, the purpose of the SSHOC project is to make them converge towards a coherent set of services provided to the research community through the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC). The EOSC portal aims to gather data, tools and training resources made accessible through a simplified entrypoint for the benefit of the research community at large, and social scientists in particular.
Science Po is among the 19 institutions involved in the Social Sciences and Humanities Open Cloud project:
- Association of European Research Libraries (LIBER)
- Consortium of European Social Science Data Archives (CESSDA)
- European Research Infrastructure for Language Resources and Technology (CLARIN)
- Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities (DARIAH)
- European Social Survey (ESS)
- French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- German Archeological Institute
- Italian National Research Council (CNR)
- Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH)
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- SciencesPo, CDSP & CEE
- Semantic Web Company Gmbh
- Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)
- Tilburg University
- University of Amsterdam
- University College London
- University of Nottingham
To know more
SSHOC, “Social Sciences and Humanities Open Cloud”, has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 project call H2020-INFRAEOSC-04-2018, grant agreement #823782.