190417 - Conferences Series "Waiting for European Elections" - #3: Migrations, Values, and Borders: is the equation so impossible?
Convenors : Sciences Po, Centre for European Studies and Comparative Politics (CEE), Observatoire français des conjonctures économiques (OFCE), Paris School of International Affairs (PSIA), School of Public Affairs (EAP)
Wednesday 17 April 2019, 5-7 pm, Sciences Po, Amphitheater Chapsal, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume, 75007 Paris
A panel discussion with:
- Loïc Azoulai, Professor of European Law, Sciences Po Law School
- Francesca Borgonovi, Senior Policy Analyst, OECD
- Virginie Guiraudon, CNRS Research Professor of Political Science, Sciences Po Centre for European Studies and Comparative Politics
- Craig Spencer, Assistant Professor, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University ; Visiting Professor, Sciences Po Paris School of International Affairs.
- Chaired by Enrico Letta, Dean, Sciences Po Paris School of International Affairs.
Compulsory registration - For the external people to Sciences Po: You will have to arrive 10 minutes before the beginning of the seminar and to provide you with your identity papers)