- Alumni & Donors
- The Center
- Research Training
Actualités à la une
- Lenormand, Paul and Jan Rovny. 2020. "Cooperating with the Czechs, driving the State: German activist policies through biographical trajectories and administrative records (1918-1938)." Sciences Po LIEPP Working Paper 108, Laboratoire interdisciplinaire d'évaluation des politiques publiques.
- Froio, Caterina, Pedro Ramaciotti Morales, Jean-Philippe Cointet and Omer Faruk Metin. 2020. "It’s not radical right populism! The Yellow Vests in France." UiO: C-REX - Center for Research on Extremism. https://www.sv.uio.no/c-rex/english/news-and-events/right-now/2020/its-not-radical-right-populism.html.
- Callon, Michel and Pierre Lascoumes. 2020. "Covid-19 et néfaste oubli du principe de précaution." Analyse opinion critique, March 27.
- Boullier, Dominique. 2020. "Ce que les applaudissements aux fenêtres disent de nous (Interview)." Le Figaro, March 27.
- Guiraudon, Virginie and Bruno Palier. 2020. "Coronavirus : l’obligation de résultat de l’Union européenne (Interview)." La Croix, March 26.
- Guiraudon, Virginie. 2020. "Europe has relied on Turkey to stem another migration crisis. That plan backfired (Analysis)." The Washington Post, March 25.
- Guiraudon, Virginie. 2020. "L' Union Européenne fait-elle tout ce qu'elle peut faire pour les migrants ?: RFI."
- Mayer, Nonna. 2020. "Municipales 2020, premier tour: France Culture, Emissions spéciales."
- Lascoumes, Pierre. 2020. "Les puissants face aux juges: Le 1Hebdo, France TV Info."
- Guiraudon, Virginie. 2020. "Immigration : la politique de l’autruche n’est pas une politique." Analyse opinion critique, March 9.
The purpose of the Cahiers européens de Sciences Po (Sciences Po’s European notebooks) is to promote the development and dissemination of research on European integration and to contribute to scientific debate on Europe.
The aim is to provide a space for the publication of ongoing research on European issues conducted at Sciences Po and beyond. The Cahiers européens help to disseminate the work of guest researchers and professors at Sciences Po’s Centre for European Studies and Comparative Politics or participants in its activities.
What are the political effects of the changes in Europe’s economic and social systems? How are they reshaping the state, public action and representative democracy? In order to answer these questions, CEE’s work is structured along four overlapping axes: the transformations of capitalism; cities, borders and (im)mobilities; the state as producer of public policies; tensions in representative democracy.
Photo : @Rawpixel.com_Shutterstock
The international press has just released the news that our colleague, Roland Marchal, Researcher at the CNRS and CERI Sciences Po, has been incarcerated in Iran since June 2019.
For safety reasons, the French authorities had not revealed the news of his arrest and had asked us to maintain the utmost discretion.
The scandalous, appalling and arbitrary incarceration of Roland Marchal adds to that of Fariba Adelkhah.
Sciences Po is in continuous contact with the Crisis and Support Centre of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs who is keeping us informed of their well-being, on the progress of their legal proceedings and the actions being taken to build their defence.