Coming soon: a new online catalogue for the library
On January 30, a new system will give you the opportunity to explore Sciences Po's electronic resources and printed collections from a single search engine.
But to prepare for its online publication, the library's services have to change a little in the coming days
On January 30, you will be able to discover the new online catalogue of the library!
This new system will give you the opportunity to do research at once in Sciences Po's printed books or electronic resources.
You’ll also be able to save your favorite researches.
But we need time to set this new system and millions of records from the current library catalogue must be switched to the new one. This will have an impact on the Library services in the coming days. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience:
- Registrations for external readers are suspended from January 15 to 29
- Document acquisitions will start again on February 3. We are continuing our work of selection for new publications and carefully store your purchase suggestions.
- The booking of loaned or processed documents is unavailable until February 3.
- Online requests are unavailable between January 23 and January 29
- The libraries of 27 and 30 will be closed every morning from 20 to 24 January. The reading rooms will be accessible from 1:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. only.
- No loans and returns between January 25 and January 29. The buildings (27, 30, 199) will be accessible on January 27 and 28 without loans and returns.
- The libraries of 27 and 30 will be closed on January 29 for the online publication.
- Back to normal on January 30
In the afternoon of January 29, you will be able to discover the new catalogue and explore again the collections of the Library.