Graduate Admissions: Which procedure applies to your situation?
In order to recruit an increased diversity of students and thereby reinforce the relevance and quality of its training, Sciences Po has implemented several admission procedures for Master's and dual degree programmes, which differ according to the applicant's situation
It is your responsibility to determine which procedure matches your situation before submitting your application.
Below are the broad outlines to get you started. Be sure to check the eligibility criteria for each procedure to confirm which one is right for you.
In the pages dedicated to the procedure you must follow, you will be invited to create your application file after having declared your current situation.
Domestic Graduate Admissions Procedure
Our domestic admissions procedure is open to applicants who are in one of the following situations (or will be in this situation by June or July of the current year):
- You have obtained, or will obtain by the end of the current academic year, a French undergraduate degree (or 180 ECTS credits / bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from an institution located in France or abroad.
- You have obtained a recognition of prior learning (“VAE”) equivalent to 180 ECTS credits.
Learn more about our domestic admissions procedure (FR).
International graduate admissions procedure
The international graduate admissions procedure is open to applicants who have obtained, or will obtain by the end of the current academic year, a non-French Bachelor’s degree (or 180 ECTS credits) from an institution located in France or abroad.
If you are in this situation, please visit our page dedicated to the international procedure.
Applying to a dual degree programme
Applicants to a dual degree programme must go through the procedure (domestic or international) to which they are eligible.
Sciences Po undergraduate students willing to apply to a dual degree programme must do so through the domestic admissions procedure, regardless of their educational background prior to Sciences Po.
Learn more about admissions to a dual degree programme.
- I want to apply to a one-year Master’s programme.
- I want to follow a preparation to a competitive examination in the fields of administration or law (FR). You may apply to both a Master’s programme and a preparation programme at the same time.
- I want to apply to a partnership programme.
- I want to apply to an Executive Education programme.