- Alumni & Donors
- Prizes and Awards
- Health Services
- Disability Support
- Prevention of harassment
Forest Hill gym subscription
The Campus Life department gives you the opportunity to take out an annual subscription to the Forest Hill fitness clubs at a negotiated rate.
This special arrangement for Sciences Po students allows you "unlimited" access to the Forest Hill clubs as well as to Aquaboulevard Paris.
You can come and go as you please at the Forest Hill clubs. There are also numerous classes organised each week such as stretching, aquagym, step and dance classes.
Forest Hill will provide the Campus Life department with confirmation of your visits to their clubs during the semester, in view of obtaining two ECTS credits for your participation in a sporting activity. If you wish to obtain credits for this activity, you need to account for 10 visits during the semester.
As the subscription is valid for a year, if you joined for the previous semester, you can also earn ECTS credits for the current semester at no extra cost.
How to register for Forest Hill
- Sign on as for any sports class during the specified registration period: online via your Student account or in person in room H003, 28 rue des Saints-Pères.
- Make your payment online or in person during the registration period.
- Complete the application form (in French, PDF, 1.4 Mo) and bring it to room H003, along with photo and supporting documents, during the registration period.
- After the registration period, you could send the documents to Baptiste Vivien, sports coordinator, with a cheque made out to “AS IEP PEDAGOGIE”.
N.B.: Incomplete applications will not be accepted
Your card is valid for a year from the issue date stated on the card.
For racket sports (tennis, badminton and squash), you will need to book your court in advance, and pay a supplement. See the booking tariffs (in French, PDF, 205 Ko).
How to get to the Forest Hill club at Aquaboulevard
- Take bus n° 39: from Sèvres–Babylone, direction Frères Voisin, as far as Balard then walk from there to Aquaboulevard. Journey time approx. 25 minutes.
- Or by Metro, line 12: from Sèvres-Babylone, direction Mairie d'Issy, to Porte de Versailles then the T2 tramway from Porte de Versailles, direction Pont de Bezons, to Suzanne Lenglen. Journey time approx. 25 minutes.
List of clubs included in this offer
- Aquaboulevard de Paris
- Forest Hill Meudon Piscine municipale Guy Bey
- Forest Hill Meudon la Foret
- Forest Hill Versailles
- Forest Hill La Défense
- Forest Hill Les Amandiers
- Forest Hill City Form
- Forest Hill Stade de La Marche
- Forest Hill Aubervilliers
- Forest Hill Ivry
- Forest Hill Paris Sud Villejuif